Today is for acknowledging fear, darkness, and the shadows that live within us. It is for honesty and self-love. Vulnerability. I am open. I am speaking. Please listen. Today I had a polarity therapy session with my massage therapist, and about an hour into the...
Aug 9, 2016
Do you remember the days when we had answering machines? When cell phones didn’t exist and you couldn’t be reached ALL the time? When others didn’t expect you to be reached all the time? And do you remember coming home, and feeling that little flitter of excitement...
- A Journey to My Authentic Self: Past Life Soul Retrievals, Kundalini Awakening & More.
- Smoke, Ticks & Parenthood – How do you manage the fear?
- Let’s Talk About My Rape (In Light of the Ford-Kavanaugh Hearing):
- For my daughter; for my husband; for myself. (And, I guess, for my doctors.)
- What They Don’t Tell You About Breastfeeding; This Shit is HARD.