“Own your vision. Be unrelenting in its creation. Control the nuance while allowing for malleability.” – Bucho Rodenberger This morning I got fired up (Lately, I’ve been feeling on fire) when I read these words. A quote from a colleague of mine, a fellow writer...
Aug 2, 2016
So many emotions inside of this body. So many questions, doubts, and fears. Will my book ever be ready? Will an agent want me? Will my book be published? Will I amount to anything? All of these questions as I order Pizza Hut (a childhood staple) and sooth...
- A Journey to My Authentic Self: Past Life Soul Retrievals, Kundalini Awakening & More.
- Smoke, Ticks & Parenthood – How do you manage the fear?
- Let’s Talk About My Rape (In Light of the Ford-Kavanaugh Hearing):
- For my daughter; for my husband; for myself. (And, I guess, for my doctors.)
- What They Don’t Tell You About Breastfeeding; This Shit is HARD.