A conversation that I had with a dear friend yesterday evening has me up at 3am unable to sleep, so worked up that I need to vent, to rant, because the ignorance of some is astounding. This dear friend asked about my pregnancy, but each time I attempted to convey what...
Mar 20, 2017
Today I am 7 weeks, 5 days pregnant. And today I want to talk about the fear that comes along with being pregnant (especially when you’ve miscarried in the past) and how that fear doesn’t really go away. This time, the stick lit up like a firecracker when I peed on it...
Nov 16, 2016
Some women “accidentally” get pregnant, barely feel any symptoms, skate through their pregnancy fairly easily, and then push that perfect, beautiful baby out no problem. This has not been my journey. My husband and I “accidentally” got pregnant at the end of June; it...
- A Journey to My Authentic Self: Past Life Soul Retrievals, Kundalini Awakening & More.
- Smoke, Ticks & Parenthood – How do you manage the fear?
- Let’s Talk About My Rape (In Light of the Ford-Kavanaugh Hearing):
- For my daughter; for my husband; for myself. (And, I guess, for my doctors.)
- What They Don’t Tell You About Breastfeeding; This Shit is HARD.