In December, a dear friend of mine (a piece of my heart) passed away. She was suffering. She had been in and out of doctors for two years and they had yet to be able to diagnose the autoimmune disease/diseases she was suffering from. And she suffered. Oh, did she...
Aug 11, 2016
Today is for acknowledging fear, darkness, and the shadows that live within us. It is for honesty and self-love. Vulnerability. I am open. I am speaking. Please listen. Today I had a polarity therapy session with my massage therapist, and about an hour into the...
- A Journey to My Authentic Self: Past Life Soul Retrievals, Kundalini Awakening & More.
- Smoke, Ticks & Parenthood – How do you manage the fear?
- Let’s Talk About My Rape (In Light of the Ford-Kavanaugh Hearing):
- For my daughter; for my husband; for myself. (And, I guess, for my doctors.)
- What They Don’t Tell You About Breastfeeding; This Shit is HARD.