Last year I drowned in fear – fear of my voice, of other people’s voices, fear of finishing my novel, of not finishing my novel, fear that I am a burden on my husband financially and emotionally. So much freaking fear that it won, it crippled me, and I became...
Apr 20, 2015
As I stated in my last post, I am a writer. And I am currently working on finishing my first novel. For all of you fellow writers out there you probably know how difficult a task this is - probably the most challenging thing I've done in my life - and you probably...
- A Journey to My Authentic Self: Past Life Soul Retrievals, Kundalini Awakening & More.
- Smoke, Ticks & Parenthood – How do you manage the fear?
- Let’s Talk About My Rape (In Light of the Ford-Kavanaugh Hearing):
- For my daughter; for my husband; for myself. (And, I guess, for my doctors.)
- What They Don’t Tell You About Breastfeeding; This Shit is HARD.